For your own benefit, please read...
The following is a summary of our rules, regulations and/or lease provisions. These are not all-inclusive; you must refer to your lease and any supporting documents provided at time of rental.
REFUNDS, MOVE-OUTS & OTHER FEES
Move-out notice forms are available in the office.
- Our lease is month-to-month. It renews automatically on the 1st day of each month for all Las Vegas properties, and on the anniversary date (date of the month you moved in) for our Encinitas property.
- We kindly request that Occupant must give Owner ten days written move-out notice.
- Occupant’s lock (if any) must be removed on or before move-out date. If the lock is not removed, rent will continue to accrue on the unit.
- Occupant must not leave trash in or around the space, halls, or driveways.
- Occupant must stay a minimum term of one month; this first month’s rent is non-refundable.
- Occupant must be current in all obligations at time of move-out.
- Current month rent will not be prorated after the first ten days of the period starting on the due date for any month; also, the first month's rent is never prorated.
- Occupant will be liable for damages and cleaning charges should Occupant fail to remove all contents and debris, neglect to “broom clean” the space, or disregard any other lease violations. Cleaning charges start at $25/hour.
Customer Invoices – Monthly invoicing service is available for residential accounts; the fee is $3/month. Commercial accounts include this service for no additional fee.
- 24-hour access may be granted at the discretion of the owner on a case-by-case basis. Additional fees may or may not apply.
- Dumpster use may be permitted at the discretion of the owner on a case-by-case basis. Dumping fee will be calculated by the size and amount of items to be discarded.
Identification and Access.
- Only those authorized by Occupant may enter the facility.
- Occupant and Occupant’s employees, agents, guests, and families must use the assigned access code each time they enter and leave the facility.
- Gate hours are prominently posted at each facility. Should occupant, occupant’s employees, agents, guests, and families become locked behind the gate after hours, a $50 charge for response by All Storage staff or our security personnel may be incurred.
- Owner may require any person in the facility to show a current driver’s license or other governmental ID card, with photograph. Owner may exclude from the facility any person failing to identify themselves with said ID cards. Please carry proper ID at all times.
- Owner is not responsible for acts of theft, vandalism, or other crimes of persons entering the facility. Please report any suspicious activity.
- Nobody except the Owner may cut a lock on our properties. Cutting a lock constitutes breaking and entering, and the proper authorities will be notified.
Occupant and Occupant’s employees, agents, guests, and families MUST NEVER:
- Sleep in unit or use it in any way as a residence—it is unlawful to do so;
- Exceed five-mile per hour speed limit inside facility;
- Block traffic or prevent vehicles from entering or exiting;
- Leave vehicles or other items in common areas unattended;
- Park vehicles in fire lanes or in marked no-parking areas;
- Work in driveways, parking spaces, or common areas;
- Change oil or fluids in vehicles or discharge liquids of any kind in spaces, halls, driveways, or common areas;
- Litter halls, driveways, or dumpster areas;
- Block access to dumpsters or use any dumpsters for disposal of items which may not be stored in Occupant’s space under these rules.
- Use any dumpsters for any other reasons (lawn clippings, brush, food, construction bedding, furniture, etc.);
- Disturb other Occupants.
Anything subject to licensure (autos, trucks, motorcycles, boats, trailers, etc.) parked in violation of the above may be towed under State Statutes. All other property left unattended outside within the facility overnight may be disposed of at Owner’s option.
Owner is not responsible for malfunction of any mechanical or electrical devices which may control air conditioning equipment, security equipment, access equipment, or safety equipment; but Owner will proceed diligently to repair the issue upon being notified of it. Owner has no duty to remove ice, sleet, or snow from common areas; but, at Owner’s option, Owner may remove same in whole or in part, with or without notice.
Occupant MAY NOT STORE any of the following under any circumstances:
- Any living creature or organism, or any dead animal or other carcass;
- Gasoline, oil, fuel, grease, or flammable chemicals;
- Explosives, fireworks, or ammunition;
- Corrosive, toxic, or hazardous materials or waste;
- Asbestos or asbestos-containing construction materials;
- Lawn debris (grass clippings, brush, etc.);
- Construction debris, tires, oil, or batteries, whether new or used;
- Items having noxious smell in Owner’s sole judgment;
- Marijuana and/or controlled substances;
- Operating phones;
- Prohibited weapons under State Statutes;
- Stolen property;
- Items illegal for self storage under any law.
Occupant MAY NOT STORE any of the following *without Owner's prior written consent*:
- Anything with a fuel tank (vehicles, boats, motorcycles, mowers, etc.);
- Gasoline cans or similar containers for combustible fuel;
- Liquid propane tanks, oxygen tanks, or similar containers; or
- Food, fertilizers, pesticides, or items which are wet and could mildew.
*Without Owner's prior written consent*, Occupant MAY NOT USE the space or any parts of the facility grounds for:
- Garage sale, flea market, or direct sales from the space;
- Parties, gatherings, meetings for any purpose, or building floats;
- Business office or full-time work area;
- Sanding, painting, welding, soldering, or operating power equipment;
- Practicing or playing musical instruments (individual or group);
- Any use that violates zoning, fire, or criminal codes or other laws;
- Activities classified as a nuisance in Owner’s sole judgment.
Occupant MAY NOT DO any of the following *without Owner's prior written consent*:
- Alter, paint, or deface any part of the space or facility;
- Put weight on or attach anything to structural elements;
- Put holes in floors or other parts of the leased space;
- Have a sign visible to others or install an alarm system in the pace;
- Modify electrical service or use electricity for other than lights.
Owner MAY EXCLUDE (from Occupant’s storage space and the facility);
- Any person without a key or combination to Occupant’s storage space and is not with a person who has such key or combination (if space is lockable);
- Any person who has a key or combination to a storage space (if the space is lockable) but does not know the Occupant’s name;
- Any person who is damaging property of others, disturbing the peace, or otherwise violating criminal laws.
- You are required to insure any space you have rented with All Storage. You may purchase storage insurance in our office, provide a copy of your insurance policy that clearly states you have coverage for a storage unit, or you may self-insure.
- You must provide us a written change of address within 10 days of the change of address.
- No smoking is allowed on property.
- For your protection, you must use a disc lock on your unit(s). You may provide your own, or purchase one in our office.
- All persons must comply with posted signs that are plainly visible.
- Pets must be kept inside vehicles when at the facility. Exceptions are guide dogs for disabled persons, and animals of Owner or Owner’s staff.
- Please do not ask staff to help load, unload, or move anything.
- Owner’s employees are prohibited from doing manual labor for Occupants due to risk of injury and insurance considerations.
- All persons must wear footwear to prevent injuries.
- Anything affixed to walls, ceiling, or other parts of the space without Owner’s consent becomes the property of Owner, at Owner’s option.
- Occupant will be liable to Owner for reasonable charges for removing unlawfully attached property, repairing any damage, and removing trash in common areas left by Occupant, Occupant’s family, guests, or contractors.
- Urination or defecation by pets is not permitted except in designated areas, if any. Urination or defecation by persons is not permitted except in restrooms, if any.
- Please conserve energy by turning off all lights prior to leaving.
- No bicycling, skateboarding, roller skating, or any other recreational activities are allowed in the facility.